Earn CME and Prepare For Your Cardiology Board Certification and Recertification With Confidence!
Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Review OnDemand delivers approximately 30 hours1 of content focused on delivering a comprehensive review in the cardiology. This program is designed to assist participants in the following objectives:
- Summarize results from research studies investigating the biologic basis and pathophysiology of cardiovascular diseases (CVD)
- Analyze results from recent clinical trials for CVD and describe their potential impact on clinical practice
- Present safety and efficacy data on the new drugs, formulations, and indications for CVD and describe their implications for clinical care
- Describe the recent surgical innovations, including devices, techniques, and approaches for CVD
- Review new developments in CV imaging technologies and assess their potential use in clinical care
- Review recent evidence-based recommendations for CVD management strategies and assess their implications for clinical practice